This past week and a half has been really busy. Last week dad worked up north for my great uncle Wayne, helping remodel their new to them house. The first day dad was gone I started to get a fever at daycare 99.8. Then when mom got home from work, she took my temp and it was 100.7! My first official fever! Mom missed work on Tues to take care of me. I was pretty crabby and we both took a lot of naps. Ended up just being my nasty cold back again. I have a bad cough again and a runny nose. Gotta love daycare.
The exciting news this week is that I have 2 teeth poken thru!!! That could have been part of the fever last week, but I sure do have a bad cold again. I have been growing like a weed. My 6-9 mo clothes are starting to get tight on my toes again. Mom is anxious to go to my 6mo check up in a couple weeks to see how big I am.
Hope everyone has a good week!
Lots of love and misses
Grant