See what our family is up to!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Been 10 Days!

Well, a lot has been going on since the last posting.  Mom and dad have been really busy.  Easter was good, we went to church and then to Gma and Gpa Cox's house for the day.  Everyone had a very yummy dinner and I got to have cereal!  I even got an Easter basket from the Easter Bunny at Gma and Gpa's house!
These are pics from the house before church on Easter Sunday.

My basket at Gma and Gpa's house

As you can see I got pretty pooped after the egg hunt with Za'Nya...
Mom had 3 people she knows pass away, her cousin Kurt and his girlfriend Ashley lost their baby Addison on good Friday shortly after she was born, Kim whom Mom car pools with to work at the dental office lost her Mom on Tuesday to cancer and her Great Uncle Don died from COPD.  So she was busy with all that stuff. 
Friday Mom was able to go to some continuing education class for the dental office with the dr. and the other assistant at work.  We went to Sillwater for the class and it was great!  Mom said she learned a lot.  Saturday Dad helped Grandpa with his fence he is building around the garden to keep the deer out.  They were putting 12ft logs/posts into the ground w/ 8ft sticking out of the ground.  Grandpa used his ice auger to drill the holes in the dirt!!!  It worked really well.  Grandpa hung up my swing and mom and I did that while they worked.  Sunday we finally were able to stay home as a family and spend some time together.  It was nice to stay in pj's all day.  We went for a walk to the grocery store and grilled out and I was able to swing some more!

Mom and dad bought me a new highchair!  It's awesome and it can be a booster seat when I am done with the tray part.  This week is flying by, Dad is still looking hard for a new job.  He hasn't really had any prospects either.  Mom will keep praying for him.  Hope everyone has a good week and don't forget to check out my new pics at   heatherbartaphoto.blogspot.com they are super awesome!

 


Love Grant