See what our family is up to!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sitting Up Now! The World Looks So Different From Up Here....


I am working on mastering my sippy cup, it's kind of tricky getting the juice to the top.  I haven't quite figured out how to tip it up yet.  I will get it soon tho, I am sure. 

Mom and dad are good.  Mom has been working a ton, she is hardly home.  Dad worked for Grandpa a few days last week, he really enjoyed getting to go to work.  We had a nice Mother's day, we went and saw Great Grandma Gutzwiller and Grandma Clarice at great gma's house.  Then we went and did some shopping for me.  I have grown out of my infant car seat, the weight limit is 22lbs!  Not quite sure if I am exactly there, but it's close.  My new one was kind of spendy, but I shouldn't need another one, so that is nice.  I have out grown almost everything everyone got me before I was born, except some of the bigger stuff after I turn one.  Babies R Us was having a good sale so we got some shirts and pants for a good deal. 8 shirts and 4 pants and some socks for 40 bucks! 


                                       I just started to pick these yummy treats up w/ my fingers!

This is me sitting up like a big boy!  It's really awesome!  I still fall over sometimes.  My side balance isn't that great yet, but I am doing pretty good considering 3 days ago I couldn't really do it!

Hope everyone has a great week!!
Grant