We have been so busy. Mom ended up finding the camera a couple days later in dad's truck so life is good there. Dad started a new job last week. He is delivering for a company called Elite Transportation. Mom's cousin Laura was his connection for the job. He is delivering products for Office Depot, as a subcontractor. The first couple days were rough getting used to the route and all the stops. He makes about 50 stops or so. He also started school last week at Hennepin Tech in Brooklyn Park. Classes are Tues and Thurs nights from 6:30 to 9:30ish. He is taking just this one general class this summer and will start full time nights end of August.
Me and Grandpa Mike Memorial Weekend!
Mom has been busy at the dental office, but it is going great! Last weekend she put in her notice at Pittsburgh Blue. Her last weekend working will be Friday July 2nd and Saturday the 3rd. She just can't do it anymore and we have way too much stuff going on this summer with weddings and camping and maybe doing something as a family!!
As far as me I have been up to all kinds of stuff. I can sit up from lying down on my own, I am eating some table food, I started to crawl yesterday! And I have a total of 7 teeth. Yesterday mom brushed my teeth for the first time and I really giggled :) It was super tickely. Hopefully we will have more time to keep everyone updated and do more blogging.
We hope everyone is doing well, and is heathy and will have a great week.
Loves and Misses
Grant