February was very busy for us. We did all kinds of things this month. Dad went fishing with some friends and then we had a fish fry, Mom had some time off of work and was gone like everyday! (but she was able to get lots of things done) Mom and Dad went to Playa del Carmen, Mexico for my Dad's best friends wedding. I stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Cox and was spoiled rotten!
Mom was able to have some fun with her cousins overnight and Dad and I spent some time together playing.
I am very very busy these days. I can hardly sit still. I like to run, climb on everything I can, and get into anything I can, even when Mom and Dad say no. I haven't really started talking yet, but I am working at it. My eye teeth are coming in now, so all I will be missing are my second set of molars. I can eat with a spoon pretty well and I like to blow on it to make sure it's not too hot. Oh and I am starting to really get an attitude and I like to have tantrums when I don't get my way. Terrible 2's here we come!
Here are some pictures of what we have been doing.....
Love to shovel!
I can do it by my self Mom see...
Happy Valentine's Day!
Mr. and Mrs. Joshua Redington 2-18-11
Mom, Dad, Emily, Josh, Jessie, and Matt
I really like to color, and I only eat the crayons sometimes
My new car toy is AWESOME! Thanks Deb and Bill
I hope everyone is doing well and hope to see you soon! Spring and Easter are just around the corner!!!
Grant