I am sorry it has been so long since we have posted. I also want to apologize that some of the pictures are out of order. Mom has been trying to move them for a while and it is not working well for her. The rest of our summer was pretty busy, as you can see by the pics! Mom and Dad went to a couple more weddings, we had the 7th annual Hanson Family Camp, I was able to play a couple times with my favorite Great Uncle Bill and lots of other fun things.
Mommy and Daddy told me that I will be a big bother!! The baby should be coming around May 8th 2012. The other big news, we are going to be moving soon to Big Lake, hopefully in the next couple weeks. I will be starting a new daycare at Barb's house. Mom says it will be a little different than at Tami's, there are less kids to play with, but I will be close to Grandma's house for easy pick up for dad.
I had my 2nd Birthday and party which was AWESOME, thank you to all who came!
Dad has gone hunting a couple times with his bow and has told me all about it. I can't wait to see what happens when we go this weekend for opener rifle. I am talking so much now and I am working on going potty on the potty chair.
So here are my pics....
Above-Swimming with Grandma and Riding with Bill on his scooter!
Opening presents at my birthday party
Dad, Mom, Gpa Mike, Me, Great Gpa and Gma Hanson
My first root beer float
Travis and Kirsten Zachman 7-29-2011
Family Camp 2011 Bean Bag Tourney
(Wayne was excited about Jenna going to college)
Fun in the tub!
Kurt and Ashley Gutzwiller 8-27-2011
Owen's 1st Birthday! He was a chocolate mess!
We had a family outing to the Como Zoo Labor Day weekend
Making cookies with my Grandma
Working on going potty on the potty chair!
My 2nd Birthday Party
Below: my first smoothie, carving my pumpking with Grandpa and the last pic was in Aug giving my pumpkin a kiss while it was still growing!