See what our family is up to!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Holidays

Garrett and I have been up to lots of trouble lately! We keep Mom and Dad so busy. As the holidays are approaching we are anxiously awaiting Santa's arrival. I am working hard at trying to be good, but it is really hard to do everyday. Sometimes I tell Mom that I am having a hard day and that Mom drives me crazy! I love to wrestle and hurt my Daddy, run and yell and wake up Garrett. I really dislike to clean up my toys, usually have a tantrum when we do that. I am STILL working on potty training, although I think we have turned a corner.

We are doing a new thing this year until Christmas. Santa has sent one of his elves (Marbles) to keep an eye on me. He has magic and goes to the North Pole each night to tell Santa if I have been naughty or nice for the day. Then he returns and hides in a new spot each morning. I am having a great time looking for him each morning.

Mom and Dad are both very busy at work and have been working a lot. We went to our annual Family Camp in August w/ the Hanson family and camped in a tent. We survived, I had one really bad tantrum in the middle of the night and woke up all the people around us in their tents. We had lots of fun and made some great memories.

I had my 3rd birthday in October, we went to Cabela's and looked at the animals and had dinner at Applebee's. It was awesome when they came to sing for me, I screamed and everything!  I also became a big cousin again, Sophie has a baby sister Lynnea and she was born 10-30-12 6lbs 1oz. She sleeps a lot and is really cute. Sophie got to stay at our house for a couple days, we went Trick or Treating and she came to daycare with me. We had loads of fun playing together!

Dad shot a couple nice bucks opening hunting weekend, an 8 and 9 pointer. I was so proud of him! I helped him get the 9 pointer out of the woods, it was fantastic. I can't wait to hunt someday.

Garrett is getting big, he is 7mo old now. He weighs 16 lbs 8 oz and is 28 in long. He is sitting up and army crawling everywhere. He is even getting into my toys. I am having a hard time sharing, but we are working on it. He is a lot of fun to play with now. He smiles and laughs at the silly things I do. He likes to play with my trucks and blocks.

Here are some pictures, hope you enjoy them. Have a safe and wonderful holiday!!!

Waking up Garrett...

Feeding my "baby" like Mom feeds Garrett

Garrett Sleeping, so precious

Lounging in the bath

Annual School Bus ride w/ the Hoglund/Gutzwiller family



very smiley Garrett 3mo old

Mom's friends-Jessica, Amy and Bridget
Happy wedding Amy and Ben!

Feeding Garrett his first cereal, 4 mo old

Our friends Matt and Jessie Zander and baby Kaylee born Sept

Dad taking me to the woods hunting for the first time

Birthday party at Cabela's w/ my friend James Stenzel

Happy Birthday to Grant!

A proud Papa Mike w/ his boys

Halloween Garrett-Cow, Grant-Fireman, Sophie-Princess

Proud big sister Sophie

Mom and baby Lynnea

Garrett's first time to the barn at John and Bev's

The 9 pointer

The 8 pointer

Garrett playing with a balloon

Cousins!

Cousins!

Happy Thanksgiving! (someone had too much squash)

Decorating the tree

Garrett 7 mo

and Me!
 
Merry Christmas!!
G