See what our family is up to!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Where has the time gone?


Lots of things have happened since Christmas! We are busy as usual. I am getting sassier by the minute and Garrett is getting so big, he is always into my things. We have been ice fishing, enjoying the snow and playing all we can. I can sing my ABC's and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star like a champ. I also can sing Old MacDonald Had A Farm. I am still working on potty training, but getting much better. Only a couple accidents a week now. I love helping Dad with any little project around the house, taking toys away from my brother any chance I get and just being a regular 3yr old with lots of energy and excitement. My little brother Garrett was just crawling at Christmas, and soon after at 9.5 mo took his first steps. We enjoy playing together and are rarely apart. One of us is looking for the other if we are not together. He is babbling lots more and learning to climb up on things. We recently celebrated Garrett's 1st birthday and had 2 party's! He did an awesome job smashing his cake (see pics below). We look forward to a fun and busy summer!
Here are some pics to see what we have been up to:

 
Enjoying bath time

Garrett's first time ice fishing

Spider Man!

Always playing in the laundry basket

Grandma stopped by just in time for a bedtime story

Trying new art projects (thanks to Pinterest)

Getting into everything

Couldn't wait long enough to take the potty out of the tub
(we sometimes keep it in the tub so Garrett doesn't get it)

He is going to be a smart one!

COUSINS!!

Sophie snuggling with Uncle Kris

Coloring Easter Eggs w/ Bev and Matt

The Easter Bunny even found us up north!

First Easter

Grandma brought us baby chicks for a few days!




We had tons of fun taking care of them, we were sad to see them
go to the farm to grow up

Bath time with cousins

Story time

Rocken out in the kitchen

Building my garden, can't wait to plant it

 
Garrett's First Birthday






Garrett's first hair cut



First Birthday Party #2



Grant driving the tractor with Great Uncle John


 
 
Have a safe and fun summer!
 
G