See what our family is up to!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Got A Cold

Mom was having some problems getting the words in with the pictures so we are doing two seperate postings.  Anyway, this week we didn't do too much.  Daycare was great, although I am not napping real well or very consistant.  I am going to have to work on that for Miss Tami.  However I did get a little cold from the other kids.  It's not too bad, I have a slight temp and sound a little congested.  Mom and Dad got a humidifier for me.  It works great!  Tues the neighbor girl Rachel (12) came over to babysit while Dad worked on the basement.  She is pretty new at the babysitting gig, so her Mom came to to help her (but still let her do all the work so she can learn).  She went to babysitting class last summer and learned everything there, but a real baby is much different than a doll.  Went to see Gma and Gpa Cox on Thurs for a while, think they were missing me.  Gma called and asked if I could come over to their house. 

Friday Mom, Gma Gutzy and I are going down to Abbott NW Hospital to see Mom's cousin Kurt and his girlfriend Ashley.  They are having a baby in April and she is sick.  She will be born with some heart problems.  But most importantly Ashley is having contractions already (27 wks along).  She is getting meds to stop the contractions, if everything goes okay in the next day or so they may be able to come home on Sunday.  They have been their since Monday.  Sounds like she will be on bed rest till she is due.  Yuck.  You can check out their story at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/addisongutzwiller.  Please say some prayers for Kurt, Ashely and Addison.

Other than that, not too much else is going on.  Hope everyone stays warm and healthy...
Grant