See what our family is up to!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

This Week--

These are more pictures from the baptism last Sunday.  First pic is with the Hanson family, then my Dad and my two Aunties, next is the Cox family, just me and Gma and Gpa Hanson, my Godfather Travis and myself, and me in the tub!













We didn 't do too much this week, Mom had some more training days at her new job,  and on the 18th she starts regular full time hours.  Dad got to pick me up from the Brouwer's Tues and Wed this week and on Thurs I was able to go and play at Gavin and Preston Gutzwiller's house.  Had tons of fun at both their houses.  I am very grateful to be able to go to such fun places where they take such great care of me!  Next week I start full time at daycare, can't wait.  The daycare providers name is Tami.  She has been doing daycare for 13 years and she is right in our neighborhood.  Mom and I went there on Tues to check it out and it was great!  There are going to be lots of kids there to play with and catch colds from :0)


I had my 3 mo pictures taken today with Heather again.  I was really good, and smiled a lot.  Mom says they are really good and we all can't wait to see them.

We will let you know when they are available to look at on Heather's blog site.  She said it may be a few days before she can get to them.

Hope you all have a great week! 
Miss and Love you all...
Grant