See what our family is up to!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Birthday!

This month has been busy! Mom and dad had a wedding at the beginning of the month. Dad has gone up north hunting 2 times, once to Menagha and a longer weekend to Alexandria. We got to go along to Alex to see everyone. It was great! Oh and we celebrated my first birthday!! Which was AWESOME! I also had my first hair cut, boy was that crazy. Hope the next one goes a little easier for Grandma. At one point it took 2 people to hold me still!  Here are some pictures from this month.....

My Dad tought me how to use a fork/spoon!

Still pretty messy with it though! But I got the hang of it.

Enjoying my Birthday cake

No way I am not even getting in trouble for this!

I was so spoiled with so many awesome gifts! We are so greatful!

A wagon from Grandma and Grandpa Cox

My first Hair cut

All the people it took to hold me still

After the cut! SO cute
Hope everyone is doing well!  See ya later!!!