Happy Holidays Everyone!
We have been busy since our last post. Dad shot this 11 point buck opening rifle weekend, while Mom and I were at John and Bev's playing with the kids. He didn't see any the next weekend at Grandpa John's land. Thanksgiving was fun. We spent the afternoon at Bill and Deb's house. We had lots of really good food there. Mom enjoyed the week off of work while they put new carpet in the dental office. We went to the Holidazle Parade for Grandma's Birthday. I stayed home with the babysitter. It was too cold for me to go. Mom was able to get lots of shopping in the first weekend in December. She shopped all 3 floors of the Mall of America plus Target and Kohl's in 9.5 hours with Grandma and Great Aunt Anne. December 11 we got LOTS of snow. Dad said about 12in or so.
This past week was really crazy at our house. We woke up and it was really cold in our house. Came down to needing a new furnace. When Grandpa was over helping to put in the new furnace he noticed that our upstairs bathroom sink leaked overnight. There was a big puddle of water on the floor and when he opened the cubbard more came running out! It wrecked the wood floor some too. Plus I had diahrea all week. Then when we went to see Santa our car broke! Dad is putting a new alternator in tomrrow. It's been a crazy week.
Check out the new pics!
Dad's Big Buck
Auntie Bev and Me
First time touching snow!
Had to eat it. It's pretty good.
I learned how to crawl up into my chair
I love to read hunting magazine's and Outdoor News with Dad
I woke up from my nap and the Christmas Tree was going up!
Trying on Dad's socks
Being cute, cuz I am.
Dad after blowing and shoveling the big snow fall!
Meeting Santa
Watch for Christmas pictures to come......